Iowa Hawkeyes’ Football Schedule Released
The Iowa Hawkeyes' 2020 campaign will be starting in a couple of weeks. Late? Yes. But it's Hawkeye football none-the-less and, I think we can all agree that in this strange year, it's better late than never.
KCRG reports their 2020 season will kickoff on October 24 with a visit to Purdue. The game will be at 2:30 p.m. and will be available to watch on BTN.
Here's the full 2020 schedule for the Hawkeyes', including TV availability where known.
- October 24 - at Purdue, 2:30 p.m. CT, BTN
- October 31 - Northwestern, TBA
- November 7 - Michigan State, TBA
- November 13 - at Minnesota, 6 p.m., FS1
- November 21 - at Penn State, TBA
- November 27 - Nebraska, TBA
- December 5 - at Illinois, TBA
- December 12 - Wisconsin, TBA
- December 19 - Champions Week
While this season won't have capacity crowds, an Iowa State or UNI matchup, or the usual raucous feel a college football season should have, it's still football and that's what matters.
More information on the Hawkeyes, or any other Big 10 team can be found here.
Doughy Joey's Demolition Photo Gallery