Casey’s Changes Logo For The First Time In 52 Year History
On Thursday, Casey’s General Stores announced their brand new logo and look of the store which is the first time they have changed their logo and look in their 52 year history.
Casey's General Store unveiled a new logo on Thursday and look that will come to their stores across their 16 state footprint. Casey's is also changing their slogan to “Here For Good”. In the press release, Casey's officials say there are new experiences and services for guests that are coming, including a loyalty program, digital expansion and curbside pickup.
According to the press release, a new location in Ankeny, Iowa will be the first in the company to have the updated storefront look. This new Casey’s will "reflect their new enhanced guest experience as well as the same quality fuel, freshly baked donuts and made-from-scratch pizza that make Casey’s famous."
Casey's announced this new change on October 1, which is the start of National Pizza Month and Casey's assures that their pizza will not change at all. According to Iowa News Now, Casey's will have a lot of deals to celebrate National Pizza Month including:
- October 1 through 18, Casey’s is inviting guests to create their Ultimate Casey’s Pizza for a chance to win FREE PIZZA FOR A YEAR with Casey’s Rewards. The grand prize winner of free pizza for a year will be announced October 25. Four runner ups will receive free pizza for six months.
Month-Long National Pizza Month Promotions
- 2 Large Single Topping Pizzas for $8.99 each
- Free 2-liter Casey’s soda with any large pizza for Casey’s Rewards Members
- Sun. 10/04: National Taco Day -- $11.99 Large Taco Pizza
- Sun. 10/11: National Sausage Pizza Day -- $7.99 Large Sausage Pizza
- Fri. 10/16: National Boss’ Day -- $3 off Large Breakfast Pizza
Casey’s will begin including their new logo, slogan and brand across its more than 2,200 convenience stores, along with its online channels. For more information on Casey’s visit www.caseys.com or the press release.