Cedar Falls Police Conduct Tobacco Checks
The Cedar Falls Police Department recently conducted Tobacco checks in Cedar Falls.
On Tuesday, January 10th the Cedar Falls Police Department conducted tobacco checks of local businesses that sell tobacco products. During the tobacco checks the following employees were issued citations for providing tobacco to a minor:
- Scott Colin Gallagher, 62, of 224 West 4th Street, Cedar Falls, and works at 5 Corner Liquor and Wine, 809 East 18th Street.
- Samantha Ann Fay Jorgensen, 22, of 1807 South 1st Avenue, Vinton, and works at Hansen’s Dairy, 123 East 18th Street.
- Amber Ellen Cook, 27, of 210 West 1st Street, Waterloo, and works at King Star, 2228 Lincoln Street.
- Keeley Jane Pinsinneault, 19, of 3604 Maverick Ave, Cedar Falls, and works at Casey’s, 2425 Center Street.
- Nathan Michael Lentsch, 23, of 2709 18th Avenue N, Fort Dodge, and works at Thunder Ridge Am Pride, 2425 Whitetail Drive.
Scheduled fine for the citation of providing tobacco to a minor is $100.00, a criminal surcharge of $35.00, and court cost of $60.00, for a total fine/costs of $195.00.