Here’s What’s Inside the 2018 Grammy Awards’ $20,000 Swag Bags
Unlike the glittering gowns and dazzling musical performances, a big part of the fun of the annual Grammy Awards is something the general public unfortunately doesn't get to see. It's the custom of swag bags, which traditionally contain a mind-boggling assortment of cool freebies for lucky nominees.
This year, there are reportedly 40 exclusive and unique gifts inside worth more than $20,000. Money shared some of the highlights of the goodie bag, which was curated by Distinctive Assets and Gift Bags by Rachael.
- If you'd fancy a nice spa vacation, there's a certificate for a week's worth of services at California luxury resort The Golden Door. (Value: $8,850)
- NYC's Liquor Lab ("a cooking class, but solely for specialty sips") is offering $5,100 of private mixology classes.
- A full-face skin rejuvenation from NYC's Nurse Gigi ($4,500)
- Almost $2,000 worth of dental services from Smile Direct Club
- Media training classes specifically geared to improving Teleprompter skills ($500)
- A custom acoustic Epiphone guitar ($450)
- A $300 WiFi pet feeder which allows owners to watch, speak to and feed furbabies in real time when not at home.
And that's just some of the items that will be filling up the coveted bag! Sound like anything you'd be able to put to use?
See the Top 5 Moments From the 2018 Grammys
10 Best Country Albums of 2017