Last Chance To Donate To Prom’s Closet
The 7th annual Prom's Closet event is next week and time is running out to donate your new and gently-used prom dresses, shoes and accessories.
Prom’s Closet will be held at Crossroads Mall in Waterloo Friday, 2/24, and Saturday, 2/25. Formal dresses are only $10, shoes cost $3, and jewelry & accessories are only $1! All proceeds benefit The Junior League.
Donations will be accepted through Thursday, February 16th, at the following Cedar Valley locations:
- Allen College – Winter Hall Atrium
- Crossroads Mall – Mall Office (lower level)
- Hawkeye Community College – Brock Student Center
- Kaplan University – Career Services Office
- Milroy’s Tuxedo – Cedar Falls & Waterloo locations
- UNI – Student Involvement Center
- Wartburg College – Volunteer Action Center
Join Q92.3 & The Junior League of Waterloo-Cedar Falls for Prom’s Closet, presented by Kimball & Beecher Family Dentistry! Whether you’re looking for the full ensemble or the finishing touches you can pick out all your prom fashion needs Friday, February 24th (4-8pm) and Saturday, February 25th (10a-2p) at Crossroads Mall in Waterloo. Stop in, shop, and say "hi" to me! Hope to see you there!